庫存狀況
「香港二樓書店」讓您 愛上二樓●愛上書
我的購物車 加入會員 會員中心 常見問題 首頁
「香港二樓書店」邁向第一華人書店
登入 客戶評價 whatsapp 常見問題 加入會員 會員專區 現貨書籍 現貨書籍 購物流程 運費計算 我的購物車 聯絡我們 返回首頁
香港二樓書店 > 今日好書推介
二樓書籍分類
 
老外都在用的210個英文慣用語:3大主題╳28種情境╳1300句超實用常用會話!

老外都在用的210個英文慣用語:3大主題╳28種情境╳1300句超實用常用會話!

沒有庫存
訂購需時10-14天
9789869356138
Corey M. Hammack
捷徑文化
2016年10月05日
107.00  元
HK$ 90.95  






ISBN:9789869356138
  • 叢書系列:原來如此
  • 規格:平裝 / 224頁 / 17 x 23 cm / 普通級
    原來如此


  • 語言學習 > 英語 > 生活英語會話











    你想表達的,我們都懂!

     那些老外掛在嘴邊的慣用語,就讓我們教你說!





    Part 1情緒感受篇



    Chapter 1 表達「開心、興奮、期待」這樣說


    1. I’m psyched. 我超興奮的。

    2. Im thrilled. 我超興奮的。

    3. It’s too good to be true. 這好得不像是真的。

    4. I am so pumped about… ……讓我好興奮!

    5. I can’t wait. 等不及啦!

    6. I’m so hyped. 我超期待的。

    7. I’m having the time of my life. 我超開心的。

    8. I’m so stoked. 我超高興的。



    Chapter 2表達「傷心、憤怒」這樣說

    1. Im not in the mood. 我沒那個心情。

    2. I dont feel like it. 我沒心情。

    3. I feel so empty. 我感到很空虛。

    4. I’m a bit blue. 我心情不太好。

    5. …let me down. ……真讓我失望。

    6. You’re going too far! 你太過分了!

    7. …ticked me off. ……讓我不爽。

    8. You’re getting on my nerves. 你惹毛我了。

    9. Sth. / Sb. pisses me off. 某物�某人氣死我了。

    10. It drives me crazy. 它快把我逼瘋了。

    11. Can you please cut it out? 可以請你停止嗎?

    12. Stay out of this, please. 請別管這件事。

    13. Mind your own business. 管好你自己的事就好。



    Chapter 3 表達「不耐煩」這樣說

    1. He / She turns me off. 他�她讓我厭煩。

    2. I wasnt born yesterday. 我又不是三歲小孩。

    3. Enough is enough. 夠了。

    4. Not again! 別又來了!

    5. How should I know? 我怎麼會知道?

    6. Stop jerking my chain. 別煩我。



    Chapter 4 表達「緊張、害怕」這樣說

    1. My hands are sweaty. 我的手都流汗了。

    2. I’m on pin and needles. 如坐針氈。

    3. It gives me the creeps. 那讓我覺得毛骨悚然。

    4. Thats spooky! 那太詭異了!

    5. I’m getting goosebumps. 我都起雞皮疙瘩了。

    6. I’m getting cold feet. 我想臨陣退縮了。



    Chapter 5 表達「放鬆、享受」這樣說

    1. Y.O.L.O. (You only live once.)? 你要及時行樂啊。

    2. I just wanna veg now. 我現在只想放鬆。

    3. I zoned out. 我剛剛在發呆。

    4. Let’s chill. 我們一起放鬆吧。

    5. Just kick back and relax. 就盡情享受吧。



    Chapter 6 表達「驚訝、驚喜」這樣說

    1. Holy cow! 天哪!

    2. Are you out of your mind? 你瘋了嗎?

    3. You’re kidding me. 你在跟我開玩笑吧。

    4. Is that so? 真的是那樣嗎?

    5. No way! 不可能!

    6. Get out of here! 少來!

    7. Well, I’ll be damned! 這也太扯!

    8. You dont say! 真的假的!



    Part 2表達看法篇



    Chapter 1 表達「讚揚與祝福」這樣說


    1. Congrats! 恭喜啊!

    2. You’re looking fly! 你穿得超潮的!

    3. You’re on fleek! 太帥了吧!

    4. You nailed it ! 你表現得太好了!

    5. Way to go ! 真不錯!

    6. That’s tight! 太酷了!

    7. You’re really something! 你真了不起!

    8. Bless you!? 祝福你!

    9. Break a leg! 祝你好運!

    10. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you. 我會為你祈禱的。



    Chapter 2 表達「批評」這樣說

    1. He / She’s so vanilla. 他�她這個人超無趣。

    2. He / She always talks big.? 他�她總是吹牛。

    3. He / She is a geek. 他�她是個怪咖。

    4. He / She is nerdy. 他�她超宅。

    5. He / Shes a bad egg. 他�她是個壞蛋。

    6. He / She is such a stick in the mud. 他�她真頑固。

    7. He / She is a barefaced liar. 他�她臉皮真厚。

    8. He / She is such a drama queen. 他�她真的很愛小題大作。

    9. That was so lame. 那真的爛透了。

    10. That was lousy. 糟透了!



    Chapter3 表達「關心與安慰」這樣說

    1. What’s bothering you? 你怎麼了?

    2. Why the long face? 你怎麼臉那麼臭?

    3. Cheer up! 高興點!

    4. Keep your head up! 打起精神!

    5. Dont lose your head. 不要驚慌失措。

    6. Take your time. 慢慢來。

    7. Look on the bright side. 從樂觀的角度看看吧。

    8. Dont take it to heart. 別太認真看待了。

    9. Get over it! 忘了吧!

    10. Chill out! 冷靜點。



    Chapter 4 表達「道歉、原諒、澄清誤會」這樣說.

    1. My bad. 是我不好。

    2. I’m terribly sorry. 真的非常抱歉。

    3. I didn’t mean it. 我不是故意的。

    4. No worries. 沒關係。

    5. Dont get me wrong. 別誤會。

    6. Its not my fault. 那錯不在我。

    7. It was a total mistake. 這完全是個錯誤。

    8. Its not what it looks like. 事情不是你看到的那樣。

    9. There must be a mistake somewhere. 一定有什麼地方出錯了。

    10. Theres been a bit of a mix-up. 你把兩件事搞混了。

    11. Let me explain what happened. 讓我來解釋一下。

    12. I just want to make one point clear. 我只想把一點解釋清楚。



    Chapter 5 表達「感謝與不客氣」這樣說

    1. Thanks a ton! 感激不盡。

    2. Thanks anyway. 無論如何還是謝謝你了。

    3. I owe you one. 我欠你一個人情。

    4. You shouldn’t have! 你不用這樣的!

    5. You’ve saved my life! 你救了我一命!

    6. You’re the best! 你人最好了!

    7. Cheers! 謝啦!

    8. No problem. 不客氣。

    9. Don’t mention it. 別客氣。

    10. That’s all right. 別客氣。

    11. It was nothing. 這沒什麼。

    12. Anytime. 隨時願意效勞。



    Chapter 6 表達「贊成」這樣說

    1. Im on your side. 我全力支持你。

    2. Youre the boss. 都聽你的。

    3. I’m with you. 我同意你的話。

    4. Same here. 我也這麼想。

    5. You can say that again! 說的一點都沒錯。

    6. You took the words right out of my mouth. 你是我肚子裡的蛔蟲。

    7. We see eye to eye on this. 在這件事上我們看法一致。

    8. I’ll say. 我深表同意。

    9. Tell me about it! 就是說啊!



    Chapter 7 表達「反對」這樣說

    1. That’s not the way I see it. 我不是這樣想的。

    2. Not exactly. 不完全是。

    3. Far from it! 差遠了!

    4. I’m not sure about that. 我不太確定。

    5. I wouldnt say that. 我不會這麼說的。

    6. Objection! 我反對!

    7. Nonsense. 胡扯。

    8. If I were in your shoes,...如果我是你的話,……



    Chapter 8 表達「懷疑」這樣說

    1. It’s a long shot. 這不太可能發生。

    2. You never know. 這可說不定。

    3. Don’t jinx it ! 話別說得太早!

    4. It sounds fishy to me. 聽起來很可疑。

    5. Its up in the air. 一切都還沒確定。

    6. It’s hard to say. 一切都很難說。



    Chapter 9 表達「無所謂或沒意見」這樣說

    1. Who cares? 誰在乎啊?

    2. So what? 那又怎樣?

    3. I don’t give a damn. 我不在乎。

    4. It doesnt make any difference. 沒什麼差別。

    5. It’s up to you. 隨你決定。

    6. Anything you say. 你說什麼就是什麼。

    7. To each his own. 隨便啊。

    8. Whatever. 隨便啦。

    9. Kind of. / Sort of. 還好啦。



    Chapter 10 表達「懂或不懂」這樣說

    1. Can you dig it? 你了解了嗎?

    2. Am I understood? 有聽懂我說的嗎?

    3. I cant follow you.? 我不懂你說的。

    4. You lost me. 我沒聽懂。

    5. It’s beyond me. 那超出我的理解能力。

    6. Im still puzzled. 我還是很疑惑。

    7. I got you! 我的你意思了!



    Chapter 11 表達「不知道、忘記或想起事情」這樣說

    1. I have no idea. 我不知道。

    2. I’m not sure. 我不確定。

    3. Dunno. 啊災。

    4. Don’t ask me. 別問我。

    5. Let me see…? 讓我想想……

    6. It slipped my mind. 我不留神就忘了。

    7. There is a big hole in my head. 我什麼都不記得了。

    8. Whats the word for it? 該怎麼說呢?

    9. Now, where was I? 我說到哪裡了?

    10. It will come to me. 我會想起來的。

    11. Hang on a sec. 等一下…

    12. That rings a bell. 我好像想起來了。



    Chapter 12 表達「談論秘密」這樣說

    1. Dont let the cat out of the bag. 別讓祕密曝光了。

    2. Keep it between us. 這件事只有我們兩個知道。

    3. Keep… in the dark. 把……蒙在鼓裡。

    4. Fill me in. 快點告訴我。

    5. Quit beating around the bush. 別再迴避話題了。

    6. That was close!好險!

    7. Zip it! 閉嘴!



    Chapter 13 表達「諷刺、講反話」這樣說

    1. It’s as interesting as watching paint dry. 就跟看油漆乾掉一樣有趣。(非常無聊。)

    2. Very interesting. 蠻有意思的。(胡扯。)

    3. Ha ha. 很好笑。(一點都不好玩。)

    4. Yeah, right. 是啦。(才怪。)

    5. Yeah, talks cheap. 說得倒簡單。

    6. Thanks a bunch. 真是謝謝你(幫倒忙)啊!



    Chapter 14 表達「挑釁與回嘴」這樣說

    1. You have a beef with me? 你對我有意見嗎?

    2. What now? 現在是要怎樣?

    3. You and who else? 就憑你?

    4. Who do you think you are? 你算哪根蔥?

    5. I’m gonna make you eat your words. 我會讓你收回你說過的話的。

    6. You dare? 你敢!

    7. Bring it on! 放馬過來吧。



    Part 3約會與玩樂篇



    Chapter 1「搭訕與邀約」這樣說


    1. So, what brings you here? 那麼,什麼風把你吹來的?

    2. Have we met before? 我們以前見過嗎?

    3. I think we two really click. 我覺得我們滿合拍的。

    4. Can I buy you a drink? 我能請你喝一杯嗎?

    5. Wanna grab a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯如何?

    6. Are you going or what? 你到底去不去?



    Chapter 2「答應或考慮邀約」這樣說

    1. With pleasure. 我很樂意。

    2. Any day will do.? 哪一天都行。

    3. Count me in! 算我一份!

    4. You have my word. 我保證。

    5. I’ll think it over. 我再想想。

    6. I’ll get back to you. 我晚點會回覆你。

    7. I’ll give you a buzz later, OK? 我再打給你,好嗎?



    Chapter 3「委婉推辭與果斷拒絕」這樣說

    1. I’m good. 不用了,我很好。

    2. I don’t feel like… 我不是很想……

    3. Can I take a rain check? 可以改天嗎?

    4. Don’t even think about it! 想都別想!

    5. Not on your life. 這輩子都別想。

    6. He / She flaked out on me. 他�她放我鴿子。



    Chapter 4 「前往赴約」這樣說

    1. I missed my stop! 我坐過站了。

    2. Thats my stop. Thank you. 我要下車,謝謝。

    3. Drop me off over there. 我在那裡下車。

    4. It’s rush hour now. 現在是尖峰時間。

    5. Its bumper to bumper. 路上大塞車。

    6. Is there a detour I can take? 我可以繞道嗎?

    7. Ill be right there. 我馬上就到。



    Chapter 5「購物血拼」這樣說

    1. I’m just browsing. 我只是隨便看看。

    2. I cant afford it. 我買不起。

    3. It’s a steal. 這東西很便宜。

    4. It’s cheap and cheerful. 這東西真是物美價廉。

    5. It costs an arm and a leg. 那個非常昂貴。

    6. I’ll take it. 那個我要了。



    Chapter 6「餐廳用餐」這樣說

    1. For here or to go? 內用還是外帶?

    2. Can I take your order? 您要點菜嗎?

    3. Is the seat taken? 這位子有人坐嗎?

    4. Does anyone want to split with me? 有人想跟我分著吃……嗎?

    5. I have a sweet tooth. 我喜歡吃甜食。

    6. I’m stuffed. 我好飽。

    7. It was so delish! 真的太好吃了!

    8. It’s my treat this time. 這次我請客!

    9. It’s on the house. 由店家免費招待。

    10. Let’s go dutch. 我們平分吧。



    Chapter 7 「運動健身」這樣說

    1. I want to get rid of some weight. 我想甩點肉。

    2. I do exercise to keep my figure. 我為了保持身材而運動。

    3. How often do you work out? 你多常去健身?

    4. Lets warm up first. 我們先暖身吧。

    5. I want to spend a few more minutes on the exercise bike / treadmill. 我還想在健身車�跑步機上運動一會兒。

    6. How do I bulk up fast? 要怎麼樣快速增肌?

    7. I smell. I need to take a shower. 我身上有汗味,我得先洗個澡。

    8. She’s nothing but skin and bones. 她瘦得跟皮包骨一樣。

    9. She’s a bit plump. 她圓呼呼的。

    10. You look fit! 你身材真好!



    Chapter 8 「相互道別」這樣說

    1. I gotta go! 我得走了!

    2. Im gonna hit the road. 我得先離開了。

    3. I’m off. 我走啦!

    4. Catch you later! 待會見!

    5. Take care. 保重。

    6. So long. 再見了。

    7. Cheerio. 掰!




    其 他 著 作